Crockpot Shredded Beef Sandwhiches
This is the tastiest and easiest way to make shredded beef sandwhiches. It makes enough to feed a crowd.
- large skillet
- Slow Cooker
- 2 TBSP Vegetable Oil
- 1 4-6 lbs Beef Roast
- 2 TBSP Garlic Powder
- 2 TBSP Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 Cup Water
- 4-5 Beef Bullion Cubes
- 2 8 oz can mushrooms optional
- BBQ Sauce optional for serving
- Horseradish Sauce optional for serving
- Giardiniera optional for serving
- Sandwich buns
- In a large skillet heat the Vegetable Oil on High heat until it shimmers and begins to “smoke.”
- Meanwhile, put Water into a Slow Cooker (Crockpot) and add the Beef Bullion Cubes. Turn the slow cooker onto low heat.
- Once Beef has browned, place it into the Crockpot and sprinkle again with Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Salt and Pepper, to taste.